Refinancing Emails

Just when I thought that I have gotten again one of those private student loan emails, here’s another one about some home loans..

The subjects says: You are approved! Fri, 22 Jun 2007 21:26:14 -0500

Now seeing this subject line, my initial thoughts was that it might have been some approval of my sites finally being listed on a directory. Then I eventually thought it is just a scam email, about a private student loan advertisement.

Indeed it was about a loan, but specifically about home loans..

Anyway, here is the body of the email..


Your Home Loan - APPROVED.Fri, 22 Jun 2007 21:26:14 -0500

Are you fed up with paying too much mortgage interest?

Why NOT Refiinance us with lower rate?

How can this be, when I have not applied any home loan for myself? And how where they able to get my email?

Actually I would understand it if they would be talking about private student loan, because I write about such loans, but housing loans?

This people are just wasting their time and energy spreading their spam messages.